Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Start of my Family Road Trip June 15 2011

I will be writing a blog about my family's summer road trip across Canada. We will be starting in Halifax, Nova Scotia and then we will travel to the other side of Canada  which is Vancouver, British Columbia. We will be making stops along the way at these cities; Montreal, Quebec, Regina, Saskatchewan and Edmonton, Alberta. I'll be blogging at the end of my day to explain what was the most enjoyable and noticeable experiences in these 5 mayor cities in Canada. We will cruise on a boat to Halifax then to Montreal by the St. Lawrence River.  After Montreal,  we will take a ride on the VIA railroad to go to Regina and Edmonton.  My family will leave Edmonton and fly over the Rocky Mountains to Vancouver and finally fly home to St. Catharines.


No comments:

Post a Comment